During the medieval cooking workshop we make an evening meal with vegetables and other ingredients that could be found 700 years ago on the fields, forests and rivers in North Limburg. Clean your trout yourself, split firewood and try to make fire with a firebow. While the food is being cooked, there is time for a game.
- The meal consists of a main course, fish and a dessert
- 3.5 hour workshop, from 15.00-18:30
- Before the workshop you can visit the museum
- Costs €47,50 p.p. (special offer including entrance to the museum and food and drinks during the workshop).
- Suitable for everyone from 8 years (up to 14 years if accompanied by an adult)
- Book online
- View our safety conditions
There are no workshops available at this time.